MENU

Slide

Mystery Dinner: Teppanyaki @ Nanjya Monjya

Tuesday, August 24, 2010




Remember my last post on Mystery Brunch @ A Pinch of Salt 2 weeks back?
Click here if you've not read it: http://bit.ly/azxJIq



So this is how our Mystery Brunch/Lunch/Dinner works,
Every week, one of us: Nadnut, Esther, Jacelyn or myself will think
of a foodie place and bring everyone there for a mystery brunch/lunch/dinner!
Non of u, except the host would know the exact location until then.

A Pinch of Salt was Nadnut's idea, so this week is Jacelyn's turn
and we're having Teppanyaki!!! Woohoooooo,
it's been a long long time since i had teppanyaki lor!
So super looking forward to that day.




Here's my eye make-up of the day:


Picnik collage

I'm wearing:

Shimmery blue e/s (all over)
Black with green glitters e/s (on the crease)
Ettusais Brow Liner (Yellow brown)
MM Mascara Base
Ettusais Perfect Multi Mascara


Do you know.. that drawing your eyeliner abit thicker in the middle
gives you a "bigger/rounder" eye effect? Try this tip next time for dolly looking eyes! (:

Pssss! I'm gonna have a brow grooming tutorial soon, keep a lookout for that post!



No idea why my camera couldn't capture the blue thou. Weird.
I'm still having an eye infection, so i'm laying off the falsies for the moment!



picnikfile_mI_m7s

Woohoo, brought boyf along for our Mystery Teppanyaki date
with the girls at Nanjya Monjya @ Waterfront Plaza..
cos he loves teppanyaki, nadnut brought her CCB
(Not trying to be vulgar/rude! She calls her boy Ching Chong Boy - CCB!)


Surprisingly, we were the FIRST to arrive. was expecting to be late
cos boyf rushed to pick me up from home right after his meeting!



picnikfile_eD_GsU


picnikfile_mSHmqW


Nothing to do camwhore! Orh oh.. boyf's getting WRINKLES!
Cannot make cute face liao.

I've some fine lines at my undereye area too.. sigh.
Feels shitty getting older. I think it's FILLERS & I, FOREVER & EVER once i hit 30.
(if i can afford it lah, what if i can't? ): So poor thing..)



picnikfile_WEPUac

My hungry wolf!


picnikfile_XzN0_H

It was our "Everybody wear maxi dress" day!
Hor hor.. but jacelyn forgot about it so only me, nadnut & esther wore maxi dresses.
Waited for 1 hour for nadnut & ccb to come, cos poor nadnut had to knock off one hour late!

*hungry hungry bang table with FORKS!*



picnikfile_NJymN1

Uncooked-i-dunno-whats.

Ok, all my foodie pictures looks very unappetizing/unfocused/blur whatever
so i won't be posting up any, but the food was really good!
But i think next time we must order more! Lol



picnikfile_V_jQkZ

Esther & Nadnut!

Next weeks is Esther's Mystery Steamboat, then my mystery dinner..
i've thought of where to go already (sorry must keep it a secret first..hehe)
and i think they will enjoy it very much! (:

Surprisingly we only paid $20 per person, think cos we really order very very little!



picnikfile_fLMqYU

Oh, we were all wearing apparels from TheBlogShop, mad awesome or what?! (:
Brought my fujifilm instant camera, luckily the boys were there to snap pic-xys for us!

Woohoo, meeting the girls this friday & next wed for mystery foodie meetups again!





Nanjya Monjya

Waterfront Plaza #01-03/05,
390A Havelock Road Singapore 169664
Contact Nanjya Monjya at: 6738 7177



No comments: